i got offered a forecaster position at the cwsu in memphis. cwsu just does aviation at airports. pays more than an intern, but i turned it down to wait on fort worth. If that doesnt go through it looks like there might be an intern position at the WFO in Memphis. Thats where I am.
I'm still waiting to hear from a couple of companies and I've been looking for others. Nothing too thrilling. It just gets frustrating when you run across a bunch of companies that want you to have 2 years minimum of experience. I've got to get it somewhere.
Yeah...I just got word that Dr. Carey is leaving to go to UAH so that puts me in a tight spot on whether I want to continue grad school or not. I have been browsing openings, but I'm not sure what I am going to do just yet. Crazy times.
I just found out I have an interview at KTXS ABC in Abilene on Wed...hopefully it goes well b/c I think this is my best shot right now..ill let you know what happens!!
9 comments:
i got offered a forecaster position at the cwsu in memphis. cwsu just does aviation at airports. pays more than an intern, but i turned it down to wait on fort worth. If that doesnt go through it looks like there might be an intern position at the WFO in Memphis. Thats where I am.
I'm still waiting to hear from a couple of companies and I've been looking for others. Nothing too thrilling. It just gets frustrating when you run across a bunch of companies that want you to have 2 years minimum of experience. I've got to get it somewhere.
Yeah...I just got word that Dr. Carey is leaving to go to UAH so that puts me in a tight spot on whether I want to continue grad school or not. I have been browsing openings, but I'm not sure what I am going to do just yet. Crazy times.
whoa...whats uah?
It's University of Alabama in Huntsville. Right?
Man that sucks he's leaving. But then again why do I care.
no jobs for me yet..haha. maybe because i havent applied for any. i love my life.
Yeah its huntsville. Sorry I used Erin's name. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.
I just found out I have an interview at KTXS ABC in Abilene on Wed...hopefully it goes well b/c I think this is my best shot right now..ill let you know what happens!!
The job search is lackluster..... remind me again why I chose meteorology??? :)
Post a Comment