Still waiting on Fort Worth..hopefully they will decide on their journeyman forecaster this week or next and hopefully it is jennifer dunn (salato) so i can go there.
I got the Baseops job. I start the 18th. My mom and I are going to go look at apartments this weekend. The Astros suck at baseball (ahahahahaha) but so do the Rangers. Oh well. Can someone please make it stop raining?
ive been working at air routing -2 weeks now. its pretty cool so far. already got a pay check. woohoo!! and i did one week of shift work. not too bad. i go on my cruise next thurs. and in mid aug. im going to germany. p.s. i am probably going down to brownsville/padre sometime this summer. and everyone should come!!
9 comments:
Still waiting on Fort Worth..hopefully they will decide on their journeyman forecaster this week or next and hopefully it is jennifer dunn (salato) so i can go there.
Wedding planning is going good.
I got the Baseops job. I start the 18th. My mom and I are going to go look at apartments this weekend.
The Astros suck at baseball (ahahahahaha) but so do the Rangers. Oh well.
Can someone please make it stop raining?
Congrats!!
Are you the only one?
im going to update soon...im just at limited computer access right now...
...i know you are in suspense..lets keep it that way until tomorrow
I think so...I guess I'll find out on the first day of work.
Congrats Alicia. That is really good news. Is Baseops in Houston?
Yes sir it is. It's on the west side of the beltway off of I-10. I'm right next door to Katy so I might live in there.
i guess I can post shels update since he is never around.....he is a finalist in amarillo and things look promising for abilene as well
ive been working at air routing -2 weeks now. its pretty cool so far. already got a pay check. woohoo!! and i did one week of shift work. not too bad. i go on my cruise next thurs. and in mid aug. im going to germany. p.s. i am probably going down to brownsville/padre sometime this summer. and everyone should come!!
Post a Comment