Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Where is everyone!?!?!

Where is Jennifer, Chris, Emile, Zack, and Tiffany?

Also why are me, matt and occasionally shel the only ones posting. If we want this thing to last for a few years we need more people pulling their weight.

lets GO!!!!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh come on. Currently my life isn't that interesting. I've still got my cold. You want me to post crap? Cause I will.

Nick H said...

I am sorry to hear about that cold....hope it gets better. When is your office visit. Make sure to let us know how it goes and what they made you do.

Shel Winkley said...

you are blaming not posting on a cold??? really alicia I mean come on ive heard some excuses before but a cold is weak...work on that!

ps..i take credit in the posts nick makes b/c i wouldve posted what he did if he hadn't (yeah that made sense) but once he bails and moves out on me tomorrow...im going to have to start my own life...sad.

Nick H said...

=(

The Mosiers said...

This is a blog. Posting about your cold is perfectly acceptable. By the way, I watched the 2006 spelling bee tonight. It was amazing.

Alicia said...

I love you guys. That's great.

melissapolt said...

ok i know i am a graduate but i am confused on how to use this site....