last time i heard her and your mom were talking about meeting up. have u seen your mom recently??:)
that was so lameD+
weak sauce jennifer...there should be a way to ban someone from being able to post for like 5 hours after something like that. I expected better from you...know that. The bar is set.
i saw on facebook she wasnt engaged anymore...hmm...
someone should call her
I vote you.She has seemed to have disappeared.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
last time i heard her and your mom were talking about meeting up. have u seen your mom recently??
:)
that was so lame
D+
weak sauce jennifer...
there should be a way to ban someone from being able to post for like 5 hours after something like that.
I expected better from you...know that. The bar is set.
i saw on facebook she wasnt engaged anymore...hmm...
someone should call her
I vote you.
She has seemed to have disappeared.
Post a Comment