your face sucks...really? Alicia you need to work on this...
...ps I saw a drunk guy almost blow himself up with fireworks in venus tonight. not going to lie...it was quality entertainment.
...pss..i move to amarillo tomorrow..so ill probably be MIA for a few days until the internet gets turned on monday..unless i can find wireless to steal!
9 comments:
ur mom sucks. :)
ive been working overtime...i was suppose to work from 5am-1p today...but they called and woke me up to come in at 3am
ahh!!!
Jennifer beat me! Darn!
uh uh your face sucks! Ha!
your face sucks...really? Alicia you need to work on this...
...ps I saw a drunk guy almost blow himself up with fireworks in venus tonight. not going to lie...it was quality entertainment.
...pss..i move to amarillo tomorrow..so ill probably be MIA for a few days until the internet gets turned on monday..unless i can find wireless to steal!
haha thanks jennifer...
Oh please train me oh masterful Shel in the art of comebacks if you deem me worthy. I shan't fail you.
this is turning ugly
yeah but its just so darn funny...
ur moms funny....looking. heh
Post a Comment