I was just wondering b/c I have a link to it off my blog and people were asking me about it. I don't know if you want other people reading this, if not keep it private, but otherwise we could probably get a lot of hits with the link off themosiers.blogspot.com
6 comments:
you can go to themosiers.blogspot.com and read their blog. im a stalker....what can i say?
yeah you are a stalker...but a good one.
Stalkers...all of you...BTW why did we make the blog private?
i can change it back...i saw when i googled my name one day it came up...ill just change my sn on here.
I was just wondering b/c I have a link to it off my blog and people were asking me about it. I don't know if you want other people reading this, if not keep it private, but otherwise we could probably get a lot of hits with the link off themosiers.blogspot.com
its back
Post a Comment