During the game yesterday they said on FSN that the field temperature was 140 degrees.
ps....its currently 2:30 here and the temperature is 64. We have a pretty strong cold front coming in tomorrow. Night time temp tomorrow in the upper 40s! I think I just found why I like this place.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So I am sorry to say this but it so felt like 140 degrees! For the first time, due to health reasons I left an Aggie Football game early. I hated doing it but I have never experienced heat like that in my other 4 years of going to a game. I coudl barely make it through the second quarter and couldnt even stand up anymore at all and my hand were shaking and I literally couldnt do anything. Im so mad I missed the 5 hour 3rd overtime game, but I would have passed out if I had stayed any longer. I at least stayed through the band performance!! haha..oh well im sure next weeks game with be so much better and we better play a lot better! But i do feel sorry for those guys on the field with the heat and all...nick how did you do?
i stayed the entire game...but i got to sit. it was a fun game at the end
Post a Comment