Interesting stuff out in the Gulf. Discussion mentions that the storm could already be a tropical storm strength. The track has quite a bit of uncertainty.
they named it...I so wanted #8 to become Humberto and #9 to be Ingrid so that I could say humberto daily but i guess thats shot out the window now.......
from here on out i dont think ill ever like anyone named humberto
Humberto blows. Dodging us and crap. I wanted to get out of work but no..... But they did tell our night shift to do as much work as they could just for some freakish reason we can't go to work tomorrow.
5 comments:
they named it...I so wanted #8 to become Humberto and #9 to be Ingrid so that I could say humberto daily but i guess thats shot out the window now.......
from here on out i dont think ill ever like anyone named humberto
Humberto blows. Dodging us and crap. I wanted to get out of work but no..... But they did tell our night shift to do as much work as they could just for some freakish reason we can't go to work tomorrow.
haha humberto is such a funny name!! but weak weak it should have hit us!
Anyone else think its weird that we are ticked b/c a hurricane didn't hit us.....we are a strange bunch.
my mom said it got pretty rough last night. the "eye" went over her. Not too much damage though just some minor stuff.
Post a Comment