Uhh It's 3:35sm on Tuesday now. I've been up since 6:50am on Monday. Trying to adjust to work and OT shift on Tuesday night. I'm suprised I'm still functioning. But other than that nothing exciting. Cowboys' game was cool. Yankees lost. Go Rockies!
its probably because i havent been posting. im not gonna lie. haha. anyways lifes good. works awesome i pretty much know how to do everything except flight follow. and emilie starts soon!!
5 comments:
i dont know...nothing new here. football in aggieland has been great, job is normal, umm anyone else?
nothin new........ just getting ready to move finally
Ive been trying with the kevin everett and souldja boy
Uhh It's 3:35sm on Tuesday now. I've been up since 6:50am on Monday. Trying to adjust to work and OT shift on Tuesday night. I'm suprised I'm still functioning. But other than that nothing exciting. Cowboys' game was cool. Yankees lost. Go Rockies!
its probably because i havent been posting. im not gonna lie. haha. anyways lifes good. works awesome i pretty much know how to do everything except flight follow. and emilie starts soon!!
Post a Comment