Sorry I never said anything about it. I didn't really think about it...As for my first day, it went well. Me and Joe (a grad student at A&M, you probably know him) did the TAFs and I played with D-2D. Today, my second day, I learned how to work the climate desk (I think thats what its called) and a little bit about river forecasts. It was great.
2 comments:
i didnt know!! why did you post this Matt? thats awesome!!
Sorry I never said anything about it. I didn't really think about it...As for my first day, it went well. Me and Joe (a grad student at A&M, you probably know him) did the TAFs and I played with D-2D. Today, my second day, I learned how to work the climate desk (I think thats what its called) and a little bit about river forecasts. It was great.
Post a Comment