So I just wanted to share a story...
I was so excited tonight when I went to Radio Lollipop. (For those of you who don't know what that is, its what I go to on Wednesday evenings. Its at Texas Childrens Hospital and I volunteer for radio lollipop which is this radio show that gets broadcasted within the building to patients through their tvs in their rooms. anyways so as volunteers we go down to all the rooms and tell them about the station and give them crafts and try to get them to come up to the studio and be on the radio or call in and request songs. anyways they have this really nice studio and its tons of fun) So anyways, I walked in tonight and it was PIRATE THEME!!! so they had pirate hats and swords and eye patches...I was so excited. So everyone was making pirate jokes all night and going rrrrr...and at one point I think I let out an "rdr" but no one knew what that was....good times wx pirates.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice story...thats cool you are volunteering
Thats really awesome....both that you are volunteering and that you can be a pirate.
Post a Comment