Hey all!! We need a recent post and I have one!
I know Matt already knows about this..but I wanted to write it anyways.
So you might think we are nerds but yesterday Alicia and I went up to CS to go to the TAMSCAMS meeting and see all the changes and stuff. Well....the building is totally getting a makeover. They have swipe cards to get into the building, the deans office is totally redone, and the second half the the 12th floor is a construction zone! no more 1209..1210..and 1213. we are lucky that we got to have class up there and see the view. Anyways, same old with everything else. I just felt like posting it. peace out.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I guess they want no terrorists in the O&M building.
They really are just trying to compete with OU. I went up there for work to the new weather center. I know some of yall have been there. It is badass
You came here and didn't tell me? Whats up with that? I was probably there when you came. Jerks...And I doubt A&M is trying to compete with OU or we would hire more synoptic and mesoscale profs instead of radiation and atmospheric chemistry...
sorry matt!! we came like jsut for the meeting. we were there from like 630 to 8. sorry!
Post a Comment