Nothing interesting out here in west Houston. Some downed fences and trees but most of us have power and clean water. I stayed with my boyfriend's parents in NW Houston Friday night and it was definitely loud and windy but of course dark so I didn't see anything... Lost power about 9pm but I slept on and off most of the night. I came back to my apartment around 1pm Saturday and I had everything, power, water, cable and internet. But I did lose it for about 4 hours Sunday morning when there were a ton of thunderstorms. So I'm not thrilling. Sorry.
2 comments:
I will have to make my own post about my experience later. I was at the WFO in Houston and it was crazy...more about all that later.
Nothing interesting out here in west Houston. Some downed fences and trees but most of us have power and clean water. I stayed with my boyfriend's parents in NW Houston Friday night and it was definitely loud and windy but of course dark so I didn't see anything... Lost power about 9pm but I slept on and off most of the night. I came back to my apartment around 1pm Saturday and I had everything, power, water, cable and internet. But I did lose it for about 4 hours Sunday morning when there were a ton of thunderstorms. So I'm not thrilling. Sorry.
Post a Comment