I made my first snowman yesterday...its name is "shotgun" the snowman!! http://twitpic.com/22ije
Boo to hurricane season. That means more work. I'm unexciting. For now at least :).
no fair! i want snow. i just got a hailstorm this morning. that sucked.
I heard about the hailstorm at the doctor's office! The nurse said it cracked her windshield. I don't think anyone considered it was going to hail.
its pretty nuts we got storms tonight and expect more tomorrow night and then may get more snow friday! i'm super pumped
i want snow!! but if not snow, then 80 degree sunny weather is awesome.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I made my first snowman yesterday...its name is "shotgun" the snowman!! http://twitpic.com/22ije
Boo to hurricane season. That means more work. I'm unexciting. For now at least :).
no fair! i want snow. i just got a hailstorm this morning. that sucked.
I heard about the hailstorm at the doctor's office! The nurse said it cracked her windshield. I don't think anyone considered it was going to hail.
its pretty nuts we got storms tonight and expect more tomorrow night and then may get more snow friday! i'm super pumped
i want snow!! but if not snow, then 80 degree sunny weather is awesome.
Post a Comment