Thursday, August 16, 2007

First week of work..

Well Y'all.. I know I am like one of the last people to finally start work but I did. Its almost the end of week one and its pretty cool here. Very different from what all of y'all do. It very much Atmospheric Chemistry, like writing air permits and stuff. I'm still learning everything because we tookt hat class how many years ago and what do I remember?? nothing... so its kinda hard but its a nice place with nice people. I have my own office and I have out some A&M things to make it look good.

I'm excited about all the tropical weather we are having..Dean looks cool.

I am all moved into my apartment so if anyone is visiting Houston, you are welcome to come by. Come over Alicia and Jennifer! its gets lonely living by yourself...

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Shel Winkley said...

your own office???

holy crap I think that might be bigger and better than any of us.

I want my own office....

melissapolt said...

its a nice perk. my dad was like, ive only had a cubicle all my life! its nice, i feel important when really i am at the bottom of the company...