Thursday, August 16, 2007

I might be going to Corpus...

So a corpus landfall looks possible of dean as a major hurricane. Well my boss from corpus called me today and told me he is calling southern region tomorrow requesting that I go down on monday if needed to help in hurricane operations. This would be really sweet they would fly me out there and give me per diem and stay in hotels or in the office if the eye passes close to corpus.

If this happens and i go...i will keep a daily journal and try to post updates. I will post the journal when all is said and done.

5 comments:

Shel Winkley said...

i can see the journal now when the walls of the NWS office cave in and yall are stuck in there:

Day 23: we ran out of food today
Day 24: Im hugry
Day 25: There was something on the ground that looked like a cracker. I ate it anyways.

Nick H said...

haha....thats awesome!

melissapolt said...

haha!!

Nick H said...

its official i leave monday

The Mosiers said...

Thats sweet. I really wish I could come down there...stupid school...