Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer

How is everyones summer going??? this blog needs to have life...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Tru. Dat.

Its been weeks since ive seen this blog, what was I thinking? JK.

How is everyone? I hear we have a new group of Aggies moving to the Houston area. Welcome to the real world.

On a bright note, Chance and I got married June 6th! Whoop!

Shel Winkley said...

you know I pretty much check this like every other day but yet write nothing...im lame like that.

Amarillo is still here...it hasnt blown away just yet. Its crazy i've already been here a year come July 5th. I came on a dud year...weak winter in term of snow and not much severe weather. I did get my first tornado the day before memorial day in Channing, Tx so that was exciting. Last night we went chasing as right as we were crusing 90mph and about to punch the core...the van totally died and left us stranded as a storm came on top of us...so that awesome. I was hoping for some good baseball sized hail to break out the windshield but it never happened.

Outside of that...going to the cooler city (Dallas not houston) to see little Nickel in a few weeks.

Nick H said...

dont call me nickel...

life in DFW is cool. we moved in to our house. Been busy with that. Work is good. Just doing the same ol stuff with that. launching a balloon everyday and maybe do some forecasting.

i am excited to see my shelly soon

Congrats Tiffany!