Thursday, June 26, 2008

THANKS!!!

Thanks! We are super excited. Stay tuned to themosiers.blogspot.com for more updates and information....I have suggested a few weather names but I haven't come up with anything that great yet. Any suggestions? A first and middle name suggestion is preferred, but if you can only come up with one thats ok too....I am looking forward to see what you come up with.

8 comments:

Nick H said...

i know someone who named their cat thor (weather god)

I also like the middle name of corfidi or showalter.

You could keep Richard for the bulk richardson shear.

dendrite for the dendritic zone.

Nick H said...

so if i had to choose...

Thor Corfidi Mosier

The Mosiers said...

Wow...thats all? Nothing from anyone else? I don't think Thor Corfidi Mosier makes the cut...

Alicia said...

How about Gail? Not spelled correctly as gale but still normal but weather sounding. Or simple things like April or August. You don't know if it's a boy or girl right? Kelvin for a boy? How about Travis Christopher Mosier and it'll be TCM (Tropical Cyclone Motion). Or Travis Scott Theodore Mosier for (TSTM).]

Shel Winkley said...

John Nielsen-Gammon Mosier

Nick H said...

hahah N-G hahahaha

melissapolt said...

haha awww..the N-g comment made me laugh. good suggestions alicia...

The Mosiers said...

Nice suggestions. We find out on September 3 whether its a boy or a girl. We can do some more naming then.