Ok so I live in bedford. I love it. Pretty safe neighborhood. Colleyville is a little nicer but a little more pricier. Euless is a little worst that Bedford. Some parts are pretty ghetto but some are just fine. But out of Hurst, Euless, and Bedford I'd rank them Bedford, Hurst, Euless. Don't live in Arlington. Arlington is scary. Nice place to visit but don't live there. North Richland Hills is pretty good. Better than Bedford.
5 comments:
or bedford or arlington?
Ok so I live in bedford. I love it. Pretty safe neighborhood. Colleyville is a little nicer but a little more pricier. Euless is a little worst that Bedford. Some parts are pretty ghetto but some are just fine. But out of Hurst, Euless, and Bedford I'd rank them Bedford, Hurst, Euless. Don't live in Arlington. Arlington is scary. Nice place to visit but don't live there. North Richland Hills is pretty good. Better than Bedford.
you know of any good apartment complexes?
uhhh let me look into that. I'll ask my parents too. Chris McKinney would probably have an opinion too if you want to ask him.
i think i found one i like in north richland hills
Post a Comment