Monday, June 11, 2007
I got Fort Worth!!!
The intern ( Jennifer Dunn (Salato) got the journey forecaster and there is now a spot available. Got a call from region and they "unofficially" offered me the job. They still have to bid it out and posted which will take around 2-3 weeks before I get an official offer letter and start date, but its mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is baller. So when do you officially start? And when can I come up there to volunteer? Also, does this mean you are coming to the wedding? I sure hope so. Congrats again.
Yay!!! Congrats! Fort Worth is great. You'll enjoy it up there. Let me know if you have any questions about the area since I live 20 minutes from the office.
dude! I JUST heard about the opening but you got to it before I could even tell you about it so cool for you!!!!
congrats im coming to sleep on your couch next while im still unemployed
...um but im glad i got to read about it on weatherpirates instead of getting a phone call first...
...i feel like we're drifting apart nicholas..if you want out of this relationship just tell me..dont keep stringing me along like this. I dont know if i can take it.
I am not going to be there until august since we are having problems at our office. 1 guy is sick and his wife is not doing well. Another guy is sick. So we are having problems. But I wont know for sure until my official offer letter in 3 weeks.
melissa howd you find out so quick?
Chris McKinney came in the office and told me there was going to be an opening at the Ft. Worth office and that Jennifer Salato was leaving, etc. so im talking to Alicia on gmail at that moment and I tell her what he just said and she said look at wx pirates. then i saw your post and that you already knew. :-)
cool...
I think its the beginning of the end Shel. I saw it coming. I know I am not a good friend for telling you but it breaks my heart just the same...Congrats again Nick. Let me know when you know some more about me volunteering.
okay me and alex just dropped 1500 on a nice set of couch and sofa and chair.....so you are gonna have something nice to sleep on...or you can come join me in the queen bed ;)
ill just cuddle with lucy on the sofa and my life will be complete...itll be like you have an extra mouth to feed right from the beginning.
Post a Comment