so not going to lie...i felt disconnected from the world without being able to check weatherpirates...i didnt even freaking know that there was a tropical storm kicking around b/c I havent had internet for the past couple of days. Im stealing it right now from some wireless from the projects across the street.
As for right now, I'm sleeping on a friends couch since we had to be out of the apt on the 31st. Im still working at the hotel for now until I hear about a job. So yeah..good times. Come visit me on the couch sometime!
ps matt...i dont have your face to wake up to on the fridge anymore..my life feels empty
pss...nickel...i miss you :( haha
Friday, June 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha looks like no one cares....
pss i miss you too =(
we care, u on tv yet?
not yet...but im prety sure im really close by this time next week i might be telling you a really good story!
dont count your chickens before they hatch Shel Winkley
not counting chickens...staying optimistic...
..i mean im pretty much a glass half full kind of guy what can I say ;)
Post a Comment