yay!! go nick! only 9 more days till i do too..
moving sucks
Congrats. Post some pics of the new place. I am about to post a video of our place all fixed up and nice...well maybe someday I will post it.
yeah alex is coming tomorrow and she should bring the camera...ill try to get some up
dilligaf. ha. jk :)
what the hell is dilligaf
oh i found it on urbandictionary.comscrew you jennifer ha jk
HAHAHAHAHA....you got burned by jennifer...hilarious
Post a Comment
8 comments:
yay!! go nick! only 9 more days till i do too..
moving sucks
Congrats. Post some pics of the new place. I am about to post a video of our place all fixed up and nice...well maybe someday I will post it.
yeah alex is coming tomorrow and she should bring the camera...ill try to get some up
dilligaf. ha. jk :)
what the hell is dilligaf
oh i found it on urbandictionary.com
screw you jennifer ha jk
HAHAHAHAHA....
you got burned by jennifer...hilarious
Post a Comment