ok so i didnt know where to write this. but i am trying to make a new post. and it freakin wont let me. i type up the whole thing i view it. it looks fine. then i log on here again and it doesnt show up.... why cant i post a new topic????
I have the game. Its awesome. I beat it already, but my PS2 is busted and I can't get it to work so I can't enjoy the game and all my hard work beating it. Oh well...
6 comments:
no im saving money right now
ive never played guitar hero..
ok so i didnt know where to write this. but i am trying to make a new post. and it freakin wont let me. i type up the whole thing i view it. it looks fine. then i log on here again and it doesnt show up.... why cant i post a new topic????
oh and guitar hero really isnt that great.... i think...
i keep deleting your post about that topic. i am pretty sure the person you wrote about reads this since it is an open website.
I have the game. Its awesome. I beat it already, but my PS2 is busted and I can't get it to work so I can't enjoy the game and all my hard work beating it. Oh well...
Post a Comment