That looks really nice. Sucks that you didn't get to go down to Corpus, but I guess its better for everyone else since Dean shouldn't affect the states much.I will try post our finished apartment too.
im hurt theres not a picture of us on the wall......i thought we had something
i like the couches and table set.
p.s. im back from germany and found out like 4hours ago that there was a hurricane going on
whoa. thats some pretty spiffy stuff.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That looks really nice.
Sucks that you didn't get to go down to Corpus, but I guess its better for everyone else since Dean shouldn't affect the states much.
I will try post our finished apartment too.
im hurt theres not a picture of us on the wall...
...i thought we had something
i like the couches and table set.
p.s. im back from germany and found out like 4hours ago that there was a hurricane going on
whoa. thats some pretty spiffy stuff.
Post a Comment