Im doing good, just staying busy with work. I am doind a lot of training and online modules (some we took in college). I thought school was over but not really. I start DLOC soon which is a 3 month long radar class. That should be fun.
Wedding stuff is going good. It is gonna be here before i know it.
hows everyone else, whats goin on?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am just about to start grad stuff. I am not sure if I told you guys but I am a TA for Radar (with Dr. Schumacher) this semester. I had an Teaching Assistant Training and Evaluation Program (TATEP) yesterday. It was interesting and informative, but it lasted all day and I was ready to get home by the end of the day.
Married life is amazing. You are going to love it.
I would really like to try and come by your office and check things out sometime. I have never been in a NWS office before.
Are you coming down for any football games?
Im coming down for the Fresno St game on the 8th.
I think im settled in enough to where you can come whenever. If you want to do a weekend here and a weekend there, let me know. Its only a 3 hour drive, so its not too bad.
Ill talk to me boss about it once you decide when you want to come.
I am just enjoying my new job. I am going to post pics of my office because I have nothing else to post pics of. Thats about it. I got a sports pass so I am going to all of the football games!! WHOOP!
amarillo is still boring...
i dont get to go to football games and have to watch them on tv...
I did just buy my tech tickets so i'm pumped about that even though its in the middle of all the tech fans..
going to the miami game is in the works possibly...
and did i mention that amarillo is still boring? ha
Uh I'm nothing too exciting. Shift work is nice. I really don't feel the 12 hours as long as I've got work to do. I've got to find a hobby.
Sounds like my life is very simiar to everyone elses - a bit lackluster. ha! Were gonna move to Katy in December so all you Houstonites give a hollar. The job is going very well, but there is soooooooo much to learn... all in all -
I miss you guys!
Post a Comment