I GOT AN OFFER!!! with KFDA CBS in Amarillo. Im going up there on wed to see the station and town and all that good stuff and then very possibly be employed! My official title would be weekend meteorologist/storm chaser...so I'm freaking pumped. Im also pumped about not having to sleep on a couch anymore..ha. Anyways, I thought that this song was appropriate:
Amarillo by morning.mp3
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
amarillo by morning up from san anton
everything that i got is just what i got on. i aint got a dime but what i got is mine. i aint rich but lord im free. amarillo by morning amarillo is where ill be
fits pretty good
congrats!
Congrats!!! Stormchaser in your title huh? Pretty great stuff. Make us proud.
Aww congrats!! You'll have to send us clips of you once you get going.
woohoo!!! ill have a drink for u :)
Post a Comment