Friday, June 22, 2007
MELISSA GOT A JOB!
hey all!! Yes its true, I got a job! its all very recent, but I officially accepted today! I will be working at Source Enviromental Services in Houston by the Galleria. Its an air quality consulting firm and looks really cool. I'll be starting out by learning everything and helping out on projects to learn the ropes. Then in time, when other concentrated positions become available, I will be all set to move up. So thats what I'll be doing now with my life. I start August 13, so party time till then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats...thats pretty sweet.
I think we all have the major cities covered for visiting and having a couch to sleep on now.
I think Matt needs to move to Austin after grad school and we'll have Texas covered.
haha that's a good idea! It's actually pretty lucky we all ended up in Texas.
Congrats Melissa!
thats awesome!! congrats!!
thanks yall!
Congrats to you Melissa!... Thats awesome
Post a Comment