Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tiffany and Matt???

Tiffany...what are you up to. i went into best buy the other day when I was in town and to no avail you werent in there. Oh but I actually saw a Wii in there and almost bought it (they were going fast) you in h-town?

Matt....dude congrats on the wedding coming up. Sorry I cant be there I really wish I could make it. Have "fun" on the honeymoon ;) What are you doing with the whole gradschool thing with no Dr. Carey. Any updates?

7 comments:

The Mosiers said...

I will be having lots of "fun" on the honeymoon. I haven't been thinking a lot about all the grad school stuff. We have orientation and all that in August, so I will have more info then. Until then I am just enjoying life. Hows the job stuff for you?

Nick H said...

i like how you said lots.

its going good i should find out my official report date next week, but it looks like pobably Aug 19th.

have fun getting married ill be following you in 6 months exactly. wow, thats the first time i realized our wedding were exactly 6 months apart.

Tiffany said...

Im, ya know, hangin out.... I actually moved to the BBY in the woodlands. As far as the job hunt goes, I have a couple promising things.... cross your fingers for me.

Congrats to both of you on the upcoming weddings. We actually set a date- June 7th, 2008.. In the Riviera Maya. You all should think about coming! ;)

Nick H said...

you are getting married in mexico??

nice

Shel Winkley said...

if you get married in mexico...ill be there. Hopefully by then i'll be done working weekends!

Nick H said...

isnt that where ya'll were supposed to get married? or the bahamas?

Tiffany said...

well mexico was a recent revelation. We orignally said the Carribean and then found out how much less expensive mexico is. This was we figure we can get more people to come.

Shel- you should come.... for real. Ive never been but I hear its a blast... Maybe you can find a cute lil senorita while your there ;)