Monday, June 18, 2007

weather name

So i was looking at the KFDA website to get a little background before I headed up on wed and two of their meteorologists have tags to their names. The chief is "Doppler" Dave and another guy is "Big" John. Anyways, I got to thinking and I think I might propose getting a name of my own like "Supercell" Shel...then that got me thinking that we cant be real pirates unless we have cool weather pirate names. So...come up with a name and let us know. Gay? yes. Do you have anything else better to do right now? No. Deal with it.

6 comments:

Nick H said...

theta-e advection nick??

vorticity nick?

omega nick?

multicell nick?

DERECHO nick?

hell nothings goes....

The Mosiers said...

helicity hampshire.

The Mosiers said...

I was thinking maybe Mesoscale Mosier

Nick H said...

helicity hampshire works great..

i like meso mosier or mesocyclone better

The Mosiers said...

Matt "Meso" Mosier could work.

Shel Winkley said...

...i like it

..but at the same time I was hoping DERECHO nick could have worked out in some way...